ASC Billing Specialist, LLC is a Premier Practice Management, Accounts Receivable Management Company.
What does that mean? We teach you and your staff the fine tuning needed so your reimbursement levels increase 30 to 50 percent. We teach and implement more controls over your accounts and seek maximum reimbursement.
Our profit-building activities for our AMBULATORY SURGERY CENTERS include:
1) Reimbursement Maximization– Many ASCs leave money on the table because they simply do not understand how to overcome stalls, denials & underpayments caused by the insurance companies. We rise above these obstacles and teach your staff these principles.
2) A/R Management – Believe it or not, a 70 percent recovery rate is not that good. We have received 90 percent of billed charges with some insurance carriers.
3) Third Party Negotiation – We will do the legwork of dealing with outside third party discount brokers, and actually negotiate numerous times on some claims to receive the reimbursement levels your ASC deserves.
4) Under-payments – It is common for ASCs not to get paid the full amount they have billed. We fight to maximize reimbursements for your services.
5) Denials/Medical Stalls/Appeals – When insurance companies deny or stall a claim, persistence is critical. Our highly trained team will stay on the case until you get paid.
6) Staff Training & Office Setup – The ASC Billing Specialist will train your office staff so they know how to efficiently work with the new setup. It’s easier than you might think!
What happens when my claim is denied for medical records?
Our system tracks when the records are sent and received by the insurance company. Then, we follow up with them until your claim is paid. If needed, we will appeal any underpayments. We also teach you what is needed up front to streamline the billing cycle and minimize the time a claim spends in your A/R.
Are you aware that many insurance companies have outsourced their out of network benefit negotiations to third party companies like Concentra, Global Claims, Multi Plan and Coalition of America? Their goal is to offer 45 percent of billed charges and then tell you why they can’t go higher. Our highly skilled team knows how to get higher reimbursements from these third parties.