The daily financial pressures facing medical practices are intense, making it nearly impossible for busy clinicians to achieve effective billing processes without sacrificing time spent with patients.
Engaging MediGain as your billing and revenue cycle management partner will help reverse troubling trends of lower reimbursements, revenue leaks, and suboptimal billing practices that threaten the financial health of otherwise sound medical practices. Our innovative, thorough approach combines an in-depth analysis of your current processes, a strategic plan addressing the individual requirements of your practice, and the utilization of our global billing team and resources. Our process-driven, technology-enabled approach is designed to secure more money faster so your practice enjoys an optimal, consistent and compliant revenue stream. Highlights include:
- Reviewing patient financial policies to minimize write-offs and maximize collections
- Verifying patient eligibility to ensure timely payment of out-of-pocket costs
- Utilizing technology to better manage self-pay and under-insured patients
- Monitoring and incorporating government incentive programs like the Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) and E-Prescribe to secure incentive payments
- "Scrubbing" claims of potential errors to accelerate reimbursement
- Proactively tracking your practice's financial performance to identify and circumvent potential problems
More money faster: MediGain secures clean claims nearly 100 percent of the time. Most practices average 90 percent clean claims; receiving the other 10 percent back for costly rework. MediGain’s first-pass clean claims yield is nearly 100 percent thanks to advanced claims management software that includes real-time claim error identification, online editing features and the latest coding information.